· Ensures that the Hotel’s computer system both hardware and software is fully accounted for, properly maintained and reliable
· Ensures that procedures are in place that in the event any any problem encountered in software and hardware that they are addressed immediately
· Supports to define and keep update written incident management policies and procedures where the action to be taken and persons to be contacted in case of an incident are clearly mentioned.
· Attends to any problems encountered in software and hardware by all departments and to keep a register of such incidents and the manner in which they have been solved
· Strictly performs daily, monthly back up procedures, ensuring the successful completion of the process and the safeguard of the backup tapes
· Assists any departments of the hotel in formulating their IT material requirments and provide adequate solutions to their needs
· Provides regular training on IT security and ensure that all PMS access passwords are regularly updated, automatic standby mode on servers and PMS activated and IT procedures strictly follows by all employees of the hotel
· Demonstrate an interest in and an understanding of issues relevant to your IT department and hotel
· Demonstrate ability to interact with customer, employees and third parties that reflects es relevant to your IT department and hotel.
· Problem solving, Customer focus, Motivating and team work.
· Bachelor’s degree in IT
· 3 years experience in IT, Deeply Understand about Sun, Opera, Micros and MC system.
· Opportunity to grow within Accor group.
· Attractive salary & benefit
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
· Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
· Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Digital Products, Information Technology, Data, Analytics