· Monitor the operation and security of all computer hardware and ensure that it is operating properly
· Maintain accurate inventory and record of all hardware, software and manuals purchased by the hotel
· Ensure that all software runs with no output errors, no response time problems and functioning according to specifications
· Prepare a monthly report regarding the systems and issues related to smooth operation of application software
· Diploma in Information Technology
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar capacity
· Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
· Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
· Knowledge of Windows Operating System
· Good communication skills
· Service oriented with an eye for details
· Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
· Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
· Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.