Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
Assistant Hygiene Manager
Implement and monitor programs and processes necessary to ensure the Hotel remains in compliance with all corporate, federal and local sanitation, food safety, health & safety, and environmental requirements. Drive and coordinate the implementation of EHS & HACCP programs and ensure continuous improvement in the hotel performance in consultation with relevant authorities.
What’s in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Establish audit requirements to ensure compliance in Food Safety, Occupational Safety and Environmental regulations. Oversees all audit results, evaluates trends, communicates results, and establishes action plans to ensure Hotel remains in compliance with Corporate and regulatory requirements
· Provide the top management with the necessary reports on the EHS management system established within the property along with recommendations for improvement
· Develop and implement effective programs for protecting the environment and for maintaining, enhancing, and fostering a “zero incident” safety culture in the Hotel
· Ensure that the suppliers/contractors are complying with the EHS & HACCP local standards through audits and communications
· Assessing Hotel’s Employee training needs, develop training materials and conduct training programs as necessary
Your experience and skills include:
· Hygiene management experience
· Experience in the hospitality industry
· Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
· Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
· Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS