Are you ready for your next Challenge...
Authentic and Creative thinking, we are looking for someone to support our fantastic team in our new adventure. Are you passionate for hospitality keen to manage a new team and help in future development for them and the hotel, then come along and join our team....
In this role you will:
- Work alongside the General Manager, making active decisions in their absence
- Manage the direction of the hotel's organisation and ensure all the teams within the hotel have knowledge of the Brand standards, Talent & Culture policy.
- Guest satisfaction and ensuring that we are creating a heart warming experience for everyone that comes to the hotel
- Understanding and keen to develop the talents with clear and instructive development plans and projects
- Participate in the analysis of results and the implementation of any necessary corrective actions.
- Check daily invoicing, cash operations and activity reports.
- Keeping all compliance with administrative and financial procedures.
- Supporting the sales team by identify new business opportunities and build up long term business relations in the area.
- Focusing on their own personal development and keen to set goals in order to reach them.
- The role could be a great development opportunity for an experienced Front Office Manager or Food & Beverage Manager, looking to take the next step to managing busy operations.
- It’s a varied role that requires excellent leadership and communication skills along with a hands-on management approach.
- You must have 3-4 years’ experience in a hotel management role.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
For the successful applicant the role offers an attractive Salary and benefits package being a part of Accor:
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Learning, development & Career possibilities within the group
- Free hotel stays across UK & Accor worldwide discounted accommodation and meals for both yourself and your family
- Incremental holiday entitlement linked with length of service
- Free meals on duty
- Social events and celebrations
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- And more: recommend a Friend Referral Scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Eye care vouchers; Cycle to work Scheme, Europcar discounts and the list goes on...
Please forward your C.V to Alexandra Hodge H8033-GM@ACCOR.COM
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS