Assistant General Manager - Bungalow
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and delectable local flavors are the hallmarks of every dining experience. Utilize your leadership skills as a Director, Food and Beverage, where your passion for both guest service and our menu offerings will ensure an engaged team, consistent guest satisfaction and outstanding operating results.
What is in it for you:
· Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe.
· We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Assit with Leading, mentoring, and trainng the Food & Beverage Bungalow operations team
· Ensure Bungalow Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
· Strategize on new products and service offerings for the Bungalow
· Create unforgettable experiences for our guests
Your experience and skills include:
· Service focused personality is essential and previous senior food & beverage leadership experience is required
· Prior experience working in a union environment preferred
· Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
· Communicate thoughts, actions, and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
· Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture, and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
Opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor’s Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.