Assistant General Manager
Barking (Greater London) IT development
As our next Assistant Manager, you…
- Are passionate about guests and delivering great service.
- Have a strong level of knowledge and experience across the operations.
- Have a hands-on approach, are organised and supportive of your team.
- Take initiative and are reactive to situations as they arise, finding suitable solutions and ensuring a positive outcome.
- Are results-driven and understand what needs to be done in order to achieve the hotel goals.
As Assistant Manager you will have the opportunity to contribute to a fabulous guest experience together with your team. To help you do that we will support you with the knowledge and skills to be successful in your role.
Understanding things from our guest’s perspective is key, so while you are settling into your new role we will arrange a one-night stay for you to experience this first hand.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Assistant Manager, please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Our mission at ibis & ibis budget London Barking is to create memorable moments for our guests, by connecting hearts from arrival to farewell.
A job, a career or a calling - whatever brings you here, we have something for you!
As part of our team you can have:
- Free night stays in our UK hotels and 50% discount in any Accor Restaurant (T&C Applies)
- Discounted hotel rates all over the world in Accor Hotels
- Continuously learn and develop yourself with our Accor Academy
- Support your wellbeing in your professional and personal lives
- Grow your experience anywhere. Explore limitless opportunities across 5000 hotels in over 100 countries
- Participate actively in initiatives to build a more inclusive and sustainable world
- And many more benefits and perks : Our objective is simple: make you grow and give you the spark to unleash your personality
One more thing…
By working at the ibis & ibis budget London Barking you will be part of the Accor network, worldwide hospitality leader. With us, you can be all you are, work with purpose, grow, learn, enjoy and explore Accor’s limitless opportunities. Discover our Talent stories at heart-of-hospitality.com or on Instagram @heart.of.hospitality
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent, creating an environment where everyone feels they belong.