Description de l'offre
Are you looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who radiates positive vibes, has got a great smile, a can-do attitude and enjoys the buzz of being busy!
You are passionate to succeed and are eager to personally develop with support of the GM.
We believe that every person is unique and we love you to be you! To us, it’s important that you enjoy your time at the hotel; we make sure you feel welcome, valued and are given every opportunity to grow, both professionally and personally.
As the Assistant General Manager, you are:
• Passionate about welcoming guests; creating memorable and sparkling stays for everyone!
• Ready to lead by example, coach, motivate and mentor the team
• Positive and solution oriented, with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy
• Being able to manage your time effectively and to balance different priorities
• Result driven, by increasing sales, productivity and controlling the costs
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
A good level of English is essential and flexibility is required as there will be a combination of morning, evening and weekend shifts.
Besides working daily with this amazing team :-) your benefits will include:
• You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank Holidays
• Staff meals offered at the hotel
• Enjoy the Benefits of Bienvenue Card from day one - including discount accommodation, FREE bonus breaks, and discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
• Cycle to work scheme
• Planned and structured induction training
• Opportunities for cross training to other departments
• Career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family including Sofitel, Fairmont, Swisshotel and Raffles
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements