This is what your main role will be (list non-exhaustive):
· Ensuring the reception team attentively welcomes every guest and provides exceptional service throughout their stay.
· Personalising each interaction with guests to ensure a unique experience.
· Leading the team to ensure hotel quality and financial targets can be met.
· Handling emails, phone enquires and other administration tasks.
· Responsible for balancing banking transactions for the hotel.
· Ensuring Novotel Standards are met and maintained.
· Competent in taking reservations, upselling where possible to maximise on average room rates.
· Assisting with Food and Beverage services if and when required.
· Ensures all areas public areas are cleaned and adheres to Accor All Safety cleanliness standards against COVID-19.
· Required to attend training sessions by company during day time.
· Working hours include weekends and public holidays.
· 2 years experience in a similar hotel role, is preferable.
· Possess intimate knowledge of the function of the Reception department.
· Have outstanding leadership skills.
· Possess great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Friendly, approachable with excellent customer service skills.
· Attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
· Strong team player and positive attitude.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Essential to be flexible with working hours.
· Must already have the right to work in the UK.
· Discounted hotel stays across the world with Heartist AccorHotels Bienvenue Card.
· Free Bonus Breaks Voucher.
· Cycle to Work Scheme.
· Staff Uniforms Provided.
· Employee Support through confidential Advice Line 24/7.