Assistant Front Office Manager
If you enjoy a job where every day is different, then Assistant Front Office Manager is the role for you! As Assistant Front Office Manager, you will lead the front office team by demonstrating exemplary guest service and follow through. You will be essential in creating an environment where the team is motivated and creative, ensuring guests have a pleasant experience throughout their stay.
What is in it for you:
· Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe
· We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
What you will be doing:
· Assist the Director, Front Office in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
· Provides managerial support for Front Desk and Guest Services in the daily operational duties for these areas in the absence of the department managers
· Train Front Desk Colleagues and fulfill training role in the absence of the trainer
· Observing colleagues’ productivity, providing constructive feedback, coaching, and recognition when applicable
· Have a natural desire to enhance the stay of every single guest
Your experience and skills include:
· Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
· University degree or College diploma in Hospitality Management preferred
· Strong guest service orientation and training skills background required
· Leadership experience within a union environment preferred
· Knowledge of Property Management System an asset, Opera knowledge preferred
Your team and working environment:
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the “Western White House,” (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza’s place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor’s Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS