Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
London (Greater London) IT development
We are looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, to join our Food and Beverage Operations at The Novotel London Wembley.
What you do:
You are confident to run the Food and Beverage Operations across breakfast, restaurant, bar, room service and, meeting and events. Novotel London Wembley in a busy operation on event days due to our close proximity to the Wembley Stadium and Wembley Arena.
Your passion for hospitality and your enthusiasm for what you do is clear for all to see and you are putting the guest at the heart of everything you do.
Your attention to detail ensures consistency.
You work well on your own and as part of a team.
You are working brilliantly with colleagues across the hotel so that we are one team delivering a great guest experience
You are keen to use your interpersonal skills, energy and passion for the hospitality industry to ensure that your team is following the brand standards and the performance targets are constantly achieved.
What do you get from us?
- A competitive salary and performance incentives
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted accommodation rates with Accor Hotels globally
- Regular performance reviews to ensure you receive on-going feedback to help you grow and develop in your role
- An exciting position within a hotel collection which has been recognised as an industry leader
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
If this sounds like the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager role for you then please apply today!