Assistant Director, Spa
Our team of experts promote a wellness focused lifestyle which transcends through all spa experiences enjoyed by our guests. You will be responsible for leading the team to operational excellence, executing the goals established by the Spa Director, and ensuring all our guests have an exceptional experience.
What is in it for you:
· Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe.
· We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
What you will be doing:
· Manage the day to day operations of the Spa with a focus on all service and operational logistics, and detailed knowledgeable in all aspects of treatments, spa therapy, and the facility
· Provide managerial support to Spa colleagues, including scheduling, training, providing constructive feedback, performance reviews, and recognition
· Support the Spa Director in budgeting and forecasting, inventories and ordering, publicity and promotional activities, and maintaining all brand and quality standards
· Provide an exceptional experience to all guests, promptly handling any guest comments, complaints, or concerns with discretion and urgency
Your experience and skills include:
· Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
· Previous leadership experience in a spa or hotel required, preferably within a luxury environment
· Knowledge of driving spa revenues and ensuring maximum efficiency of the booking channels
· Strong guest service orientation and training skills background required
Your team and working environment:
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the “Western White House,” (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza’s place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor’s Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS