- Assist the Director of Sales and Marketing in organizing the filing system of the Division
- Assist the Director of Sales and Marketing in submitting monthly & quarterly reports as required
- Analyze weekly sales call and month-end reports; identify deviation from business plan goals
- Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achievement of business plan goals and develop the annual business plan related for the department
- Organize the recording system for all in-coming and outgoing correspondences.
- Handle Group Lead File monitoring and recording.
- Assist in the dispatch and collection of correspondence in hotel covering Sales proposals.
- Ensures that all complaints are reviewed and investigated by Director of Sales and follow-up action is initiated by Sales persons.
- Work with Finance and team in preparation and management of the department’s budget and financial forecasts
Knowledge and Experience:
- Diploma education or similar educational qualification
- Clean criminal record
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a management position in the hotel or related field
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel & Word
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Strong health and agile manner
- Good communication and customer contact skills
- Results and service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- A team player & builder
- A motivator & self-starter
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Monthly service charge
- HODs benefit package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
- Dynamic, professional working environment and a supportive team
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication, Revenue Management & Pricing