Assistant Director of Sales Cluster Sofitel Luxembourg
As Assistant Director of Sales for Sofitel hotels in Luxembourg, you will report to the Director of Sales of both Sofitel Luxembourg Europe (109 rooms) and Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal (128).
You main responsibilities will include the supervision of all MICE-related activities : definition of the MICE sales and marketing strategy, development of innovative offers, client relationship management, supervision of banqueting and group reservations teams.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
· Sympass card offering discounted rates at our partners
· Events for the employees (Staff Party, Teambuilding, etc.)
· Free parking
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· You assist the Director of Sales in developing business opportunities on the Meetings & Events segment, in line with Sofitel brand standards and strategy.
· You supervise the Meeting & Events Teams as well as the Group Reservations teams and you make sure that all enquiries / proposals are sent to clients within 24 business hours.
· You manage client relationship. You ensure negotiations and customer follow-up on complex business cases.
· You define and participate to sales and marketing campaigns targeting MICE customers, in collaboration with the Director of Sales and Accor Luxembourg Sales team.
· You manage client You are responsible for the quality and relevance of MICE services and offers of both Sofitel in Luxembourg. You build up innovative MICE solutions suiting customers’ revenue.
· You actively participate to the elaboration of MICE pricing strategy, in close collaboration with the Revenue Manager, to optimize business opportunities and maximize revenue.
· You ensure a regular reporting on all MICE business and opportunities in both hotels. You share all relevant data and information with the hotels management on a weekly basis.
Your experience and skills include:
· MSc in Sales, Marketing, or Business Administration
· Previous experience of 3-5 years in sales and marketing, preferably in hospitality or in luxury industry
· Fluency in English and French. German, Luxembourgish or any other language will be appreciated.
· Excellent communication skills and sense of prioritization
· Customer-oriented mindset with strong attention to details
· Excellent communication skills, considering both writing and speaking
· Well-versed in team work and at ease with managing a team
· Strong analytical skills (reporting)
· Stress resilient and able to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
Your team and working environment:
Sofitel Le Grand Ducal is a five stars hotel with 128 rooms. It opened in 2008 and since then, the hotel has become “the place to be” in Luxemburg. Le Grand Ducal is the perfect representation of Sofitel’s new values: modern luxury and French know-how. All the teams work every day to ensure quality service based on human relationships and personalized offers.
The only five starts hotel at Kirchberg, Sofitel Luxembourg Europe is in the center of european institutions. Next to the congress center, the Philharmonie and the Grand Theater, this hotel is the perfect place to stay. Lucky you, you will be working in this environment with a dynamic team. With your manager, you will help to develop services and quality with joy and good humour.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/