Assistant Director of Sales
Proud, legendary and lavish, Fairmont Peace Hotel, overlooking Shanghai’s Huangpu River, boasts a history that overshadows that of any other hotel in the Far East. Features 270 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites with a selection of six restaurants and lounges, the historic Peace Hall and Fairmont’s award-winning Willow Stream Spa.oud, legendary and lavish, Fairmont Peace Hotel, overlooking Shanghai’s Huangpu River, boasts a history that overshadows that of any other hotel in the Far East. Features 270 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites with a selection of six restaurants and lounges, the historic Peace Hall and Fairmont’s award-winning Willow Stream Spa.
- To assist Director of Sales to identify sources of group on Meetings & Events business to the hotel and establish solicitation programs to maximize sales and ensure all enquiries/proposals are turned around within 24 hrs. to clients.
- To maximize daily sales call into the field where leadership examples drive sales effectiveness with team players.
- To develop Creative Themes events from time to time together with Director of Sales for potential customer’s request.
- To manage function space utilization and holding period of tentative groups to maximize catering revenue.
- To participate in development of marketing plan, sales action plan, profit plan, and marketing audits.
- To manage group bookings in relation to room availability, room type and customer spending potential to maximize rooms and other revenue.
- Must speak fluent English and Chinese. Proficient in written English
- Performance and result driven.
- Able to prioritize workload, is organized and well structured.
- Computer literacy is a consideration: knowledge of Hotel system is advantageous.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit