Description de l'offre
We are looking for an Assistant Conference Coordinator to work in our Conference department to deliver exceptional Customer service.
The duties of the Conference Assistant include:-
* Handle Customer inquiries
* Assist with providing pricing and preparing contracts for meetings and events
* Preparing and delivering the guests morning and afternoon breaks
* Cleaning duties also involved
Why join the Accor family?
* 'Its your world' - your next role could be a Conference Coordinator in our hotels across the globe
* Accor Employee Bonus Scheme
* Meals on duty, uniforms and dry cleaning
* Accor Bienvenue Card - a discount card that gets you discounts on accomodation, F&B in Accor hotels in the world and select partners
* Free weekend stays in UK&I
* Be our best headhunter
* Employee Advisory Service
* Childcare Vouchers
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays - increasing yearly
* We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If your are successful, you will be invited to an interview followed by a trial shift.
* We need all applicants to have the right to work in the UK.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point