Description de l'offre
We are newly formed combo operation between Novotel Manchester Centre and Ibis Portland street looking for a fun loving, friendly person to join our Food and Beverage team.
Experience in a Food and Beverage supervisory or management role would be an advantage
The key tasks of the job are as follows:
. Work closely with the Food and Beverage Manager to develop unique, strong marketing skills to drive business with the departments and hotel
. Must be able to demonstrate a stable and progressive background within a high volume Food and Beverage outlet
• Develops quality relationships with guests, from the moment they arrive and throughout their stay, in order to foster loyalty.
• Anticipates guests' needs respecting their requests
• Handle all guest complaints in house before the guest leaves the hotel
• Conveys a positive image of the hotel and brand
• Maintain confidentiality of guest information
• Have strong management and Leadership skills
. Coach and develop the team to deliver an exceptional and personalised service to all guests
• Ensures that information is passed on to other departments as necessary (floor staff, technical team etc) and to the other members of the department
• Keeps track of the standard of services delivered, based on guest comments and quality audits
• Organise team meetings and contribute to improve performance
.Conduct Performance and Evaluation reviews with the team
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education A level
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements