Provide the support, assistance and information necessary to Chief Engineer to operate most effectively. Assume fully the Chief Engineer's responsibilities in any absence from the office.
• Degree in mechanical and electrical engineering
• 3-5 years in industry experience in a similar role
• Experience in similar size/style of hotel 4*, 5* resort/business
• Must be able to read Engineering drawings and technical literature
• Good command of written and spoken in both Vietnamese and English
• Ability to find fault and rectify subsystems are essentials.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Engineering & Maintenance