Asst. Chief Engineer
Inspiring and engaging.as a Asst. Chief Engineering, you will show your leadership and interpersonal strengths to maximize the Engineering Operations .
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Primary internal contracts are with entire organization through daily contact and problem-solving oriented team meetings.
- Works with Engineering Leadership team to determine how Engineering is performing against budget and highlights areas of concern to leadership.
- Ensures Product quality. Directs the timely resolution of all product liability issues.
- Develops an Engineering operating strategy that is aligned with the property business strategy
- Checks work reports and institutes regular checking schedule on all items and plant equipment
- Follows up work in progress, controls regular maintenance and routine inspection
- Liaises with Hotel Management on day to day maintenance.
- Monitors spot checks on hotel areas and equipment.
- Conducts periodic inspection tours to check work progress and condition of building and equipment.
- Implements training in Fire & Safety.
- Prepares reports on tasks and maintenance requirements.
- Deals with suppliers and outside contractors and works closely with Electrical and Structural Engineering Firms as necessary.
- Provides in-house mechanical and electrical servicing, repair and maintenance using well-trained, presentable personnel carrying out maintenance works in an efficient, discreet and guest friendly manner.
- Plans and manage all preventative maintenance work, new projects, extensions, and renovations.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in similar role in a 5 star hotel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Egypt hotels and resorts.
- Computer skills
- Advanced Knowledge of building Operation and Maintenance
- Advanced Spoken and Written English
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/