Are you an experienced Bar Supervisor looking to progress your career? Do you have a passion for providing exceptional service? Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment?
Novotel London West are currently looking for an Assistant Bar Manager to support the F&B Management team with the operations of the department within the hotel.
Your responsibilities will include;
• To provide and guarantee a consistently high standard of service to guests
• To ensure the team delivers the best service to guests
• Have excellent knowledge of beverages, cocktails, promotions and services offered by the Hotel
• Ensures the compliance with work place regulations in the department
• To control and manage costs and stocks within the department
• To assist with the Human Resources for the department
• Support the F&B Management team with any other duties as required
Who are we looking for?
• Friendly, enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
• Be innovative and creative in the field
• Exceptional service standards
• Establishes good working relationships with the team and guests
• Leadership skills with the ability to train and mentor team members
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must have high level of spoken and written English
• Be flexible with working hours is essential
What’s in it for you?
• Meal supplied during shift
• Uniform supplied and dry cleaned
• Access to AccorHotels UK discounts and Benefits
• Complimentary and discounted stays in Accor hotels (UK & International – Subject to availability and T&C)
• Additional holidays with service
• Training & Development opportunities
• Career opportunities within the UK and International
At Novotel London West, we strive for success in the work place by making it a fun environment for all to share. Join a professional hospitality team who is welcoming, attentive and who will share with you their passion for this industry.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Secondary professional education
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
• Must have the right to work in the UK
• Previous Experience with Micros