· Take charge of banquet event operation
· Conduct departmental daily briefings to ensure that all pertinent information is well received by team members.
· Attend pre-function meeting with Event Organizers, disseminate information and changes to colleagues and relevant departments.
· Ensure setup is in accordance to guests’ requirement based on Banquet Event Order or Change Log
· Communicate regularly to all team members regarding guest feedbacks, satisfaction and dissatisfaction received
· Ensure that team members with direct guest contact possess good product knowledge
· Enforce and uphold high standards in hygiene and keep track of banquet service equipment to ensure par level for smooth operations
· Check and ensure that all operating supplies are well stocked and sufficient to run operation
· Plan the manning allocation/work assignment per Banquet event
· Implement appropriate and effective measures to keep costs and expenses within budget
· Supervise the maintenance of service standards during banquet service operations
· Engage and obtain guests’ feedback during operations to ensure satisfaction
· Handle guests’ complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently
· Diploma in Hospitality Management/Food & Beverage preferred
· Additional certification(s) in Food & Beverage will be an advantage
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
· Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
· Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
· Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
· Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
· Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Food & Beverage