· The best in class staff demonstrative positive energy as Aesthetician
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
Learning programs through our Academies
Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Perform facials, makeup and waxing (aesthetic services) in a safe and professional manner to Guests. Provide uncompromising attention to Guest/Member service.
Your experience and skills include:
· Recognised certification as Aesthetician by the State of Hawaii
· Minimum of 1 years experience as Aesthetician.
· Trained in different professional brands
· Health and Safety oriented.
· Service focused personality
Your team and working environment:
· At the Spa Without Walls, we only choose products that are synonymous with high-quality and results-driven ingredients that improve the health of the skin.In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture
· Must have a valid Hawaii license as Aesthetician
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
· Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.