Administrative Assistant, Housekeeping
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, an expectional guest experience begins even before check-in and extends throughout every stay. As Administrative Assistant, Houekeeping, your organization and communication skills will support your fellow colleagues in creating guest rooms and common areas that are well equipped and welcoming - making our guests feel valued.
What is in it for you:
- The ability to live and work where people come to vacation. The lodge is ideally located in Mountain village right at the base of the ski slopes.
- Ski/Spa Pass Benefit.
- Year-around employment (no off-seasons).
- Option for Health/Dental/Vision/401k.
- Incredible company culture and support.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Train colleagues and direct their work.
- Control and organize equipment and supplies
- Generate a variety of computer reports
- Adhere to company key control policy and monitor department key usage to ensure policy is adhered to.
- Assist owners and reidents regarding housekeeping services in an informative and helpful way.
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to work well undert pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Physical requirments: ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time, ability to lift or carry up to 30 lbs, occasional kneeling/pushing/pulling/twisting/stair or ladder use.
Your team and working environment:
- Very tight-knit, respectful, and open team environment.
- Supportive and cohesive teams with the ability to be successful with limited supervison.
- Fast-paced and energetic, yet organzied.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS