Proud, legendary and lavish, Fairmont Peace Hotel, overlooking Shanghai’s Huangpu River, boasts a history that overshadows that of any other hotel in the Far East. Features 270 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites with a selection of six restaurants and lounges, the historic Peace Hall and Fairmont’s award-winning Willow Stream Spa.oud, legendary and lavish, Fairmont Peace Hotel, overlooking Shanghai’s Huangpu River, boasts a history that overshadows that of any other hotel in the Far East. Features 270 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites with a selection of six restaurants and lounges, the historic Peace Hall and Fairmont’s award-winning Willow Stream Spa.
Reporting to Director of Finance, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting the Controller in day-to-day secretarial works including typing, filing, translating, faxes, telephones etc.
- Managing attendance record of the Department
- Acting as the liaison between the Hotel lawyer and departments on contracts review
- Booking interviews and making the first contact with guests and departmental candidates, and assisting with the accounting orientation
- Keeping track of colleagues vacation schedule
- Helping engage the accounting department in hotel activities such as participating in various committees
- Organizing monthly departmental meetings and taking minutes
- Keep track of when employees go to mandatory courses such as serve safe. Help schedule colleagues to go to training courses
- Assisting in preparing the typed schedules of the financial statement and calendar year statement.
- Performing other duties and special assignments as needed.
- Must be able to communicate efficiently in English
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in administrative work or within an accounting environment
- Must be a motivated and energetic individual, who is willing and able to multi-task and perform varying job duties from day to day
- Must be proficient in computer programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit