- To assist the Asst. manager - Finance in ascertaining the completeness and accuracy of all the revenue earned by the organization.
- Any matter which may effect the interests of ACCOR should be brought to the attention of the Management.
- Forwarding of all the bills to the debtors on time and follow-up on all payments
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable
- Excellent in Time Management, result oriented with an eye for details
- Conversant in accounting principles and financial regulation standards
- Promising career with world renowned hospitality company
- Learning & Development opportunities by Accor Academy
- Range of exclusive Heartist benefits
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis