You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team
- Prepare and maintain your department’s records
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Competency using a variety of computer softwares
Hotel Overview: Overlooking one of Cairo’s most beautiful Nile views, Nile City Towers complex is a business destination claim to Egypt’s corporate success. Built on a total area of 16,000 sqm, Nile City Towers boasts a 170 meter Nile façade and its two towers are an anchor to an exclusive shopping center, upscale housing, a five-star hotel, 8-screen cinema and 4 floors of underground parking. The spectacular reception leads the way to 540 elegantly designed rooms, suites restaurants, bars and a health club the 25th floor with a comprehensive range of fitness facilities including a signature Willow Stream Spa as well as a sky-high swimming pool.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs.
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally permitted to work in Egypt
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS