Description de l'offre
As Accounts Assistant - Trainee, you will be working very closely with the Assistant Accounting Manager to learn key tasks of the Finance department and deliver the following:
• Assist Cluster Hotel Accountants to manage Hotels’ management & financial account working alongside the General Managers to deliver timely and accurate financial reporting.
• Assist the accountant to manage accurate bank reconciliations through daily checks, following up of discrepancies, credit card chargeback’s, unpaid cheques and ensuring accurate recording of receipts, bulk cash transactions and payments.
• Manage AP ledgers from processing to reconciliation.
• Process expense claims & petty cash.
• Prepare quarterly VAT return.
• Process monthly centralized payments and deal with any manual payments.
• Assist supplier queries and complaints in a polite and prompt manner and passing comments to relevant departments where applicable.
• To liaise with the Finance teams and Hotel teams in ensuring the best service is given to both internal and external clients, that the financial position is clearly understood and that the reported data is accurate.
• Other ad-hoc duties accounting administration.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Economy, Finance, Accounting
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
• A Hotel & Accounting background
• Bachelor Degree in general studies
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong Microsoft knowledge
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong communication and Interpersonal relationships skills
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Accounting or Finance