· •Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
· Coordinate and perform accounting tasks in maintaining financial records of accounts receivable/payable and delinquent accounts.
· Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
· •To assist the Team in efficient and timely collection of Payables, by providing a reliable and accurate documentation and record keeping.
· Responsible for bank deposits and prepare daily Cash Control reports for Bank reconciliation.
· To assist the Finance Head in order to oversee and direct all aspects of the operations concerning cash receipt, disbursement and organization’s bank account.
• Good Communication skills.
• Strong Operational/Technical Knowledge.
• 1+ years’ industry experience in upmarket brands with minimum 1 year of experience in similar role.
• We’re committed to providing an environment that will foster and reward your efforts and initiatives. Because when you’re successful, so are we.
• Career ownership is one of our biggest values.
• Our mission is to provide a safe, attractive, and dynamic working environment that will encourage you to unleash your talent.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis