Description de l'offre
This role involves working along the Accounts Team with Accounts Payable &Receivable, Payroll, Commission Reconciliation and any relevant matters.
Key duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Verify and post accounts receivable transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records.
• To assist the Manager accounts Receivable and Financial Controller, in efficient and timely collection of receivables, by providing a reliable and accurate documentation and record keeping.
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
• Coordinate and perform accounting tasks in maintaining financial records of accounts receivable and delinquent accounts.
• Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Economy, Finance, Accounting
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements