Description de l'offre
The consolidation profession consists of:
- Establish a consolidated reporting of a perimeter while ensuring in particular the technical validity of the information and the relevance of management analysis.
- Centralize and manage financial information from subsidiaries.
- Ensuring the reliability of reportings and respect standards group.
- To achieve a genuine work of financial analysis and suggest areas for improvement.
- Engaging in operational issues of entities and listening to their concerns about consolidation.
- Ensure a technological watch (standards, regulations and impact of developments) and contribute repeatedly to strengthen the process (quality of consolidation, management deadlines ...).
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Secondary professional education
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point