Novotel Miami Brickell is a modern and elegant hotel that provides guest with excellent convenience, Miami-style comfort and breathtaking views out to Biscayne Bay. The Hotel consists of 275 rooms that spread throughout the 12 floors and 5,000 sq ft of meeting and conference space, located steps to the fashionable Brickell district. From our front door, our valued guests discover convenient access to the very best of Downtown Miami, from the area's top businesses, outstanding shopping, an eclectic dining and nightlife scene, world-class art, and more. Novotel Miami Brickell is the perfect choice for savvy travelers.
As our Accounting Manager, you are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to the Director of Finance and Oversee day-to-day operations of Accounting Department including Payroll, Accounts Payable, General Cashier, Accounts Receivable and any other applicable position.
- Responsible for timely and accurate month end close.
- Monitor, supervise and prepare month end balance sheet account reconciliation and analysis.
- Participate in internal and external audits as required.
Your experience and skills include:
- A graduate degree in business or equivalent.
- 3 years experience in a similar position with thin the hospitality industry.
- Previous experience financial reports, P&L and balance sheet.
- Prior experience working with Accounting Systems and POS (Sun, Opera, Silverware)
Your team and working environment:
- A passionate and inspired team that creates unique experiences for all they meet.
- We recognize and celebrate our team and individual success
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS