At Accor, we offer our colleagues and leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in destinations around the world. As Account Receivable Supervisor you ensure to provide an efficient receiving system for inventory and non-inventory items, match the delivered goods against the purchase order, ensuring that only items will be received which match to quality and quantity ordered.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Fully conversant and abide the policies and procedures implemented on the process of procurement.
• Be aware of the fluctuations in the consumption pattern and be proactive with the slow moving and non-moving items.
• Maintain the cleanliness in the area and respect the standard implement in storing.
• Verify all the incoming goods against the receiving records.
• Issue supplies only on authorized requests and maintain updated inventory records all the time.
• Ensure the stocks are not accessible after hours without the duty Manager’s approval and ensure that all such issues taken place after hours are brought to the attention of the cost controller next working day.
• Perform regular inventory verifications for quantities, product quality and expiration date for items stored.
• Perform monthly inventories for all products stored and assist the cost controller for outlet inventories.
• To assist in carrying out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
• Respect the policies and procedures implemented on the process of receiving.
• Support and encourage the objective of cost control and maintain traces for audit.
• Maintain records for municipality and local authority requirements.
• Update the purchasing manager and the Executive Chef on rejected deliveries, short supplies and non-supply of products for alternative actions.
• Where appropriate obtain specialist opinion on the quality of the supply from department concern.
• Secure the product received on behalf of the hotel and arranged deliver to them to respective department or stores without delays.
• Create credit notes where appropriate.
• Documentation of hotel properties returned, send out for repairs and refilling etc.; and follow-up on their return.
• Update the accounts payable with all supporting at the end of the day.
• Maintain updated documents related to supplies on order in fine and in the inventory system.
Previous experience in a similar role required
Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and or relevant computer applications required
University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
Excellent administrative, interpersonal, written and verbal skills
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Highly responsible & reliable with exceptional attention to detail
Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS