- Ensure that invoices are correctly coded, posted into system, and adequately attached with relevant documents such as Purchases Orders, Banquet Event Orders etc
- Ensure that all payment requisitions are approved by relevant Department Heads or Division Heads
- Ensure that journal entries interfaced from Cost Control/Receiving Office are correct
- Post all manual cheques into the system
- Schedule and make electronic payment according to approved policies & procedures
- Ensure that all expenses for the month are posted and necessary accruals made
- Ensure that Accounts Payable aging tally with General Ledger
- Update creditors’ reconciliation to ensure our records tally with creditor’s statement
- Check daily F&B invoices interfaced from Cost Control to ensure accuracy of prices, quantities against delivery orders and purchase orders
- Make accurate and timely payment to creditors according to approved policies & procedures
- Ensure that payment advices are sent out to creditors on time
- Diploma in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and relevant accounting systems
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
· Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
· Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis