With a customer base of over 2000 clients, Vuelio is Europe’s leading provider of software that transforms the way organisations manage their political communications, stakeholder engagements and media interactions.
We are now looking for ambitious account managers, to join our new Reactive Account management team.
The reactive account manager will work with our existing client base to develop and expand relationships with our database only clients below the value of £4,000. The primary goal for the reactive account manager is customer satisfaction leading to the client being auto renewed via the policies on our T’s and C’s.
Successful candidates will need to have experience of working with a range of organisations (across a variety of sectors), an excellent telephone manor, great objection handling skills and a customer focused approach with a strong understanding of the Vuelio portfolio of products.
The reactive account manager should be an expert in the Vuelio Media contacts Database product.
• Onboarding new database only clients. This involves building rapport, understanding the clients’ needs and objectives for the system, initial training on how the client can meet those objectives using Vuelio and making sure that the client knows all the relevant touchpoints within Vuelio for the duration of their contract.
• Being the first point of call for all clients, maintaining and developing client relationships throughout the contract cycle and ensuring the client sees value in the service via the incoming phone calls and emails.
• Dealing with day to day queries relating to product, contract and usability questions. If appropriate passing onto support/training/finance to get the issue resolved.
• Following up with the relevant teams to ensure that issues are resolved and taking ownership of any issues that arise.
• Making sure that the auto renewal process goes smoothly.
• Dealing with any questions and potential cancelation requests that arise from the auto renewal.
• Being able to identify upsell opportunities from incoming phone calls and then pass leads onto the manager to distribute to the team.
• Ambitious, wanting to build a long-term commercial career.
• Dynamic, confident and target driven self-starter.
• Articulate with excellent telephone manner.
• Have experience of objection handling.
• Disciplined, you must be organised with plenty of initiative.
We are flexible on the subject and type of qualification we are looking for, however a degree is necessary.