• You'll be at the forefront of client interaction, understanding your client's needs, detailing business requirements, shaping and delivering digital solutions that fit best;
• You'll identify relevant data and use it within the data platform (exploration, reporting, analysis);
• You'll participate in the full lifecycle of a BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user needs and preparing the use cases over functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the technical design, to preparing and executing (real-life) test cases before handover;
• You will have a keen sense of client service, relationship building, innovation and relentless pursuit of high quality. You will be provided with trainings and support to succeed in your role;
• You'll work within an agile environment and in one of the following areas: Customer Relationship, Risk Management, Finance, Performance Management and Supply Chain, and across different industries: Financial Services, Pharma and Health Care, Telecommunications, Products, Resources and Public Services.
Ideal candidate profile
• You're holding a Bachelor or Master's degree with a passion for Data, Business Intelligence and/or AI and will be graduating in 2020;
• You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
• You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
• You're often working at our client's site, so you're ready to travel in Belgium and abroad with a varying intensity;
• You're perfectly fluent in English, Dutch/French and can express yourself in French/Dutch;
• For the more technical roles, it is a plus if you have knowledge on or are motivated to learn one or multiple of the following technologies: SQL, Python, the C family (C, C++ and/or C#), ETL tools (e.g. SAS DI, SSIS, IBM DataStage, Abinitio,etc.), SAS, SAP BI (BW, BO), Oracle, IBM Watson, Google Cloud Solutions, Amazon Web Services. In short, any tool that can be used to manipulate and transform data.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate.