Are you about to graduate and ready to put your knowledge into practice? Does working in a hub of innovation sound appealing to you? Are you willing to become a trusted advisor for our clients? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If the answer is “yes” for all the above (who can blame you?), then keep on reading.
• You'll be designing solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business: going from business strategy to customer relationship management, talent performance and supply chain. You name it!
• You'll look for strategic issues and performance gaps. But it doesn't stop here! We'd love to make change happen by implementing the right solution;
• Project management is key: following up on both the difficulties as well as on the impact of the solutions you have proposed and implemented;
• You'll become an expert in a specific industry like Products, Financial Services, Resources, Communication, Media & Tech and Health & Public Services.
Ideal candidate profile
• You're holding a master's degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2020;
• You are a team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way. In the end, they'll be the people you spend most of your day-time with, right?
• You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
• You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
• You're often working at our client's site, so you're ready to travel in Belgium and abroad with a varying intensity;
• You're perfectly fluent in English, Dutch/French and can express yourself in French/Dutch.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate.