Description de l'offre
Analyze requirements, design, develop and test optimized front-end solutions in JS, CSS & HTML satisfying styling expectations in mockup/design and following standards, guidelines, best practices according to documentation & guidelines.
· Ability to analyze problems/requirements, define a proper approach (abstraction) to create optimized solutions.
· Proven experience on the following technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JS .
· Advanced experience with JS libraries like jQuery
· Intermediate knowledge on JS Frameworks: Angular, React, VueJS
· Intermediate knowledge with CSS frameworks like bootstrap & foundation
· Advanced DOM Manipulation experience.
· Ability to create HTML5 templates/modules from scratch and apply CSS styles following mockups/design (pixel perfect).
· Develop cross-browser solutions.
· Responsive design techniques experience.
· Advanced experience with AJAX.
· Experience interacting with Cookies.
· Understanding of XML/JSON structures.
· Intermediate experience with CSS Preprocessors.
· Intermediate knowledge of task runners tools like Gulp and/or Grunt.
· Debugging experience against in live environments.
· Solid knowledge using web development and testing tools: Firebug, Web Developer Toolbars for Chrome, Safari, IE.
· Intermediate experience with control version systems
· Knowledge of web development basic standards and best practices on JS, HTML and CSS.
· 2-3 years of experience
· Intermediate English Skills.
· Good written communication skills.
· Intermediate English.
· Detail oriented.
· Modular JS development.
· HTML5 Local Storage and Session storage API and life cycle knowledge.
· Experience with JS Mutation Observers.
· Web Optimization techniques.
· Basic knowledge in QA process.
· A/B Test tools knowledge (Optimizely, Dynamic Yield, Adobe Target)
· Basic Analytics experience (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
· Debugging experience on mobile devices
· Experience with HTTP monitoring tools (Charles, Fiddler)