What will you do?
You will install, configure, maintain OpenShift%5CVMware infrastructure products and provide high level technical support for application and servers virtual platforms.
Mostly you will:
· Manage and support blade and x86 servers' hardware
· Implementation and support of high availability infrastructure
· Resolve incidents affecting the operation/availability of high profile production systems
· Create and review technical design plans
· Monitor vendors' release notes and plan necessary upgrades and patches as required
What we do expect from you?
· Very good English
· Ability to support infrastructure on on-call duty
· 1-3 years of experience in VMware vSphere and OpenStack, knowledge of other virtualization technologies would be an advantage
· Experience in managing operating systems such as Windows and Linux, basic datacenter networks skills would be an advantage
· Knowledge of automation, scripting, DevOps tools would be an advantage
What we can offer:
· Support for your career and competences development – learning from the best IT experts on the market, trainings and certifications, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
· After trial period possibility to work from home
· Relocation support
· Using foreign language and new cutting-edge technologies daily, cooperating with various Clients and international teams
· Access to the latest high-tech solutions and opportunity to specialize in other technologies
· CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
· Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
We have been recognized as a Solid Employer (we provide our employees with regular trainings and development sessions, we respect Polish Labour Law/BHP, we pay on time and calculate overtime hours).
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/bpowarsaw
Please find attached the "Data Privacy Statement" on our website www.kariera.accenture.com . Print, sign and return the form by post to our office if you wish to be included in our recruiting process.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.