Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
For our offices in Tg. Mures, Cluj-Napoca or Timisoara , we are looking for a dynamic, reliable and experienced UX Design Researcher to take part in our client's successful project. The UX Design Researcher leads efforts to create clear articulation of research objectives and research approach, leads the team in executing and analyzing primary research and develops key research materials and deliverables.
AS a Team we
· Develop ways to conduct effective primary research
· Define the insights and frameworks that keep the human at the center of our design solutions
· Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline
· Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
· Master design research as a discipline and a practice
· Define and lead design research activities including research planning, fieldwork execution, analysis, synthesis, research story and deliverables
· Define best practices and processes for research design
· Support new business development efforts by providing expert information in pitch efforts and client meetings
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
· 2-6 years of proven work experience in UX research / design
· Experience with UX research and desing methodologies
· Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Good time-management skills
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Fluency in English (written and oral)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Innovative projects for prestigious clients
· Exposure to the latest technologies
· Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
· Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)