Description de l'offre
Job Title :UKI F&AD Specialist
Level:9 - Specialist
The UKI F&AD Specialist is responsible for the management reporting side of the UKI financials. The role has a strong Excel focus and is geared towards delivering relevant and quality business information to local controllership.
· Prepare the monthly Ireland reporting pack with sales, revenue and profitability for the five Accenture Operating groups
· Report on opportunities for potential new contracts with existing Irish clients and calculate the impact on the overall financials
· Calculate the monthly statutory billings for the Dublin shared service centre (AGSL) and reallocate costs to the relevant countries
· Support the local controllership team with month-end reporting and analysis including digital, chargeability, headcount and overheads
· Lead the annual Activity Rates calculation process for Ireland and UK including presentation to the country controllers
· Work closely with local controllership leads to ensure relationships are maintained at a high standard
· Assist the Ireland controllership team with the sales and revenue forecasting process throughout the fiscal year
· Identify opportunities to drive process improvement through new processes and approaches
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of SAP R/3 and Business Reporting in support of Management Reporting and Accounting
· Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Provide cross team support as required with any ad-hoc projects and tasks
Qualifications and Competencies
· Proficient in Excel
· Qualified accountant – CIMA, CPA, ACA, ACCA or similar
· 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
· Interest in getting to know the client side of the business
· Strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to work independently and on own initiative
· Customer focused
· Sense of responsibility, pro-active, self-driven and a high quality of work
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Positive attitude and flexibility
· Experienced in SAP and Business Reporting
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.