Coordinates and oversees internal Training operations for Risk operations and new joiner orientation. Position also promotes a team-oriented environment through people development, strong leadership, continuous improvement, and cross-functional support.
· Primary responsibility is to ensure that coaching, training and mentoring as well as domain expertise on Client specified process and products
· Facilitation skills, technical skills, understanding of domain and compliance, operational alignment and ability to absorb project and update roll out communication to sufficiently transfer learning to operational staff
· Assess relevant training needs for individuals and organization, in consultation with departmental heads, including assessment methods and measurement systems available.
· Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by employees for effective performance (Client and Internal requirements), and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organization / Leadership as appropriate.
· Work with Training Lead to produce plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
· Monitor, measure and report on employees' training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
· Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
· Calibrate with existing Trainer / Operations.
· Aid the Operations team in improving performance on customer service, team motivation and teamwork.
· Ensure that the current knowledge is updated regularly through huddles, monitoring, etc.
· Ensure that training content is kept up-to-date based on client feedback
Required Skills & Experience
· Ability to work independently while meeting deadlines
· Exceptional presentation & facilitation skills
· Creative & critical thinker
· Self-motivated, adaptable
· Able to inspire and motivate others
· Feedback & Coaching skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Understands adult learning theory & principles
· Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize substantial amounts of information.
· Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client's organization
· Accurate and efficient with very good organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize tasks simultaneously in high pressure environment
· Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
· Enjoying challenging opportunities
· Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
· Analytical interpretation of data
· Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
· Bachelor's Degree holder (or equivalent experience)
· The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
· Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
· Process and domain knowledge
· People development and feedback coaching
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .