Test Engineering Lead
· validated experience driving test quality through providing mentorship, feedback, and suggestions to improve test quality practices across an entire quality engineering team.
· Strong interest in technology and will bring standard methodology, industry trends, latest tools & technologies to the various programs & projects they will be working on and be able to advise on these for different delivery approaches.
· Effective interpersonal skills for interacting with both project team & clients to achieve overall project delivery
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Deep understanding of metrics and how to show value of change
· Strong experience in a test automation role – experience designing or implementing a test automation framework design & strategic test approach
· Strong automation test scripting knowledge & experience using Cucumber
· Knowledge of databases / SQL experience
· Experience in Waterfall and or Agile methodologies
· Experience using Java, and undertaking exploratory / session based testing skills
· Experience in QA & Testing – test planning, test preparation, test execution, defect management & defect resolution
THE APPLICANT WILL HAVE A:
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
· Supporting a Testing Project in achieving their strategic goals for the business and by providing technical support and mentoring to the team.
· Confirmed understanding of testing approaches, practices, tools and techniques in order to help design and deliver the overall testing methodology used by the team.
· Have the ability to monitor the effectiveness of the testing function and bring about improvements through insights gained via analysis at all stages of the SDLC.
· Identify what tools and technologies should be implemented to support a CI/CD capability. aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skill-set of the team.
· Lead the design and development of the test automation framework, harnesses and code libraries to enable the team to both use and improve them across successive projects.
· Understanding of test infrastructure including environments and software, liaising with teams such as DevOps and meaningful support teams
· Stay up to speed on process, practice and technology developments internally and externally.
· Supporting Agile Testing Project and Kanban approach where applicable in achieving their strategic goals for the business and by providing technical support and mentoring to the team.
· Proficient with Functional testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing & Automation
· Manage and leading test team members KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· 6+ years relevant work experience with a working knowledge of design and delivery of quality software to standards and schedules.
· Has over 18+ months experience in leading teams delivering software testing, and managing and executing software development and / or test projects
· Knowledge and delivery experience of Test Automation Tools such as Load Runner, Selenium Web Driver, Drive, J-Meter, SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Assured.
· Knowledge and delivery experience of one of more of technologies such as Microservices, Rest API's, Mobile & Cloud.
· Knowledge and delivery experience of in house and product delivery approaches
· Knowledge and delivery experience of modern delivery methodologies such as BDD, ATDD, DevOps, Lean, Agile
· Understanding of how to develop test strategies plus approaches, producing estimates, planning, delivery of test preparation and execution on Web, Desktop, mobile, API's, Service Level & Databases
· Experience in working with Continuous Delivery Toolset including one of more of – Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, Chef, Docker, Test NG.
· Relevant industry certifications Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.