Role: Technology Sales Support Analyst
Location: London, UK
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Support client and Alliances Management in resale opportunities. Work effectively with third party Alliances Partners facilitating the delivery of our resale capabilities/offerings including logistics, deal execution, maintenance renewal and/or resale services. Work with resale services to support client or vendor needs.
What responsibilities will you have?
Client Knowledge and Relationships
· Experience and Innovation-Develop deep understanding of the Resell business process and be able to communicate the process and alternatives to Clients and Client Teams
· Execution Excellence-Delivery Client superior service around order management for resale transactions
· Account Management-Where requested, provide customized information, reports, or other forms of support; Leverage account experience and knowledge to build deep relationships
· May be focused on one or more clients
· Product and Program Counsel-Provide clients and engagement teams with factual information and analysis on various technology solutions that support our client needs for technology purchase
· Be a prime contact for our clients and client teams-identifying opportunities for resale and supporting same (quoting, ordering, logistics, services, invoicing support); creating /maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in all client related situations; Identify and escalate any client issue as appropriate; Work to gain knowledge about the client's business and relevant processes (e.g. procurement) and document information; Understand engagement economics
· Support Configure-Quote-Purchase-Invoice lifecycle - Bill of Materials to Quote-Work with the Technical Architect to finalize solution configuration required to develop the BOM. This includes working with the resale services business in support of our client engagements as well
· Convert BOMs into a quote Vendor Quote
· Generate Client Quote from Vendor Quote using appropriate pricing strategies in coordination with Alliances Sales
· Support process to get Purchase Orders approved with client signature on Quotes
· Coordinate submission of Vendor Order
· Manage final invoicing activities required to get payment from clients
· Logistics, Deal Shaping and Execution
· Supervise Order Fulfilment-Manage primary responsibility for overseeing the order process-from quote to contract to delivery to invoicing and post-delivery support
· Trade-In Management-shape deals to take advantage of all available trade-in incentive programs offered by vendors
· Shipping Logistics-work with resale services to coordinate custom shipping requirements (e.g., Freight Forwarding, post-dated ship dates, client provided shipping) on behalf of client
· Disposal-work with resale services to provide disposal services for decommissioned product as required by client
· Returns Management-Management of order excess returns, DOA returns, RMA returns, Disposal returns
· Take inputs from Systems Architects and/or Clients for field and operational Resale services for Statement of Work and Quote creation
· Put together standard quotes for services based on our repository of standard services
· For non-standard resale services opportunities, as the requirement for deviation comes from the pre-sales activity, document requirements for input into a non-standard scope of work or statement of work and feed it into the Operations team for completion (time/effort/pricing) or into the Field Services team for completion (time/effort/pricing)
· Identify, track, and position opportunities to sell maintenance renewal agreements with Clients
· Managing the process to renew maintenance agreements for equipment previously resoldby Accenture
· Provide support to clients to manage inventory, service levels, renewal dates, and other aspects of our clients' Maintenance contracts