Technology Fulfillment Analyst
Location: London, UK
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Support client and Alliances Management in resale opportunities. Work effectively with third party Alliances Partners facilitating the delivery of our resale capabilities/offerings including logistics, deal execution, maintenance renewal and/or resale services. Work with resale services to support client or vendor needs.
What responsibilities will you have?
Client Knowledge and Relationships
· Experience and Innovation-Develop deep understanding of the Resell business process and be able to communicate the process and alternatives to Clients and Client Teams
· Execution Excellence-Delivery Client superior service around order management for resale transactions
· Account Management-Where requested, provide customized information, reports, or other forms of support; Leverage account experience and knowledge to build deep relationships
· May be focused on one or more clients
· Product and Program Counsel-Provide clients and engagement teams with factual information and analysis on various technology solutions that support our client needs for technology purchase
· Be a prime contact for our clients and client teams-identifying opportunities for resale and supporting same (quoting, ordering, logistics, services, invoicing support); creating /maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in all client related situations; Identify and escalate any client issue as appropriate; Work to gain knowledge about the client's business and relevant processes (e.g. procurement) and document information; Understand engagement economics
· Support Configure-Quote-Purchase-Invoice lifecycle - Bill of Materials to Quote-Work with the Technical Architect to finalize solution configuration required to develop the BOM. This includes working with the resale services business in support of our client engagements as well
· Convert BOMs into a quote Vendor Quote
· Generate Client Quote from Vendor Quote using appropriate pricing strategies in coordination with Alliances Sales
· Support process to get Purchase Orders approved with client signature on Quotes
· Coordinate submission of Vendor Order
· Manage final invoicing activities required to get payment from clients
· Logistics, Deal Shaping and Execution
· Supervise Order Fulfilment-Manage primary responsibility for overseeing the order process-from quote to contract to delivery to invoicing and post-delivery support
· Trade-In Management-shape deals to take advantage of all available trade-in incentive programs offered by vendors
· Shipping Logistics-work with resale services to coordinate custom shipping requirements (e.g., Freight Forwarding, post-dated ship dates, client provided shipping) on behalf of client
· Disposal-work with resale services to provide disposal services for decommissioned product as required by client
· Returns Management-Management of order excess returns, DOA returns, RMA returns, Disposal returns
· Take inputs from Systems Architects and/or Clients for field and operational Resale services for Statement of Work and Quote creation
· Put together standard quotes for services based on our repository of standard services
· For non-standard resale services opportunities, as the requirement for deviation comes from the pre-sales activity, document requirements for input into a non-standard scope of work or statement of work and feed it into the Operations team for completion (time/effort/pricing) or into the Field Services team for completion (time/effort/pricing)
· Identify, track, and position opportunities to sell maintenance renewal agreements with Clients
· Managing the process to renew maintenance agreements for equipment previously resoldby Accenture
· Provide support to clients to manage inventory, service levels, renewal dates, and other aspects of our clients' Maintenance contracts
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Vendor-Focused Knowledge and Relationships
· Program and Product Advocate – Become an expert in the resale programs for one or more Vendors through knowledge of the Vendors' products and programs
· Deal Champion – Participate in or facilitate discussions and flow of information between Vendors, Alliances Sales and the Pre-Sales Technical Architects, the client engagement team, or the client as necessary
· Communication – Work with Vendors to create quotes and own the process to obtain the best available pricing and other resell terms; Leverage the opportunity to interact and build deep Vendor relationships
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Proven ability to create a business plan and execute against it
· Proven ability to motivate, lead, recognize and manage a high-performance team
What's in it for you?
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/09/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this da
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.