Join Accenture Financial Services Consulting and you'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead groundbreaking projects, and define state of the art solutions, solving our client's most complex issues.
Are you ready to join, Technology Consulting and support our clients transforming their IT capabilities to drive improved efficiency and improved offerings? Are you ready to be a catalyst for our clients in our digital and cloud-enabled world? Are you ready to deliver innovative, flexible and cost-effective technology and infrastructure capabilities?
If yes then Technology Consulting is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level. As part of a strong, global community you'll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths and position you for success.
As a Technology Consulting Practitioner, you'll help our Financial Services clients transform their technology landscape. You will work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, leading the planning, design and implementation of key IT Change Programmes and advising on emerging technologies.
Examples of projects Technology Consulting Practitioners work on are:
· Defining the roadmap for key strategic and legislative driven IT
· Programmes Shaping and leading the delivery of complex technology solutions Defining the way our clients exploit the “New IT”: Agile, DevOps, AI, Digital, etc.
· Helping clients navigate its journey into the cloud
· Driving the modernisation of legacy IT platforms
· Improving client detection of and response to cybersecurity threats
· Advising our clients and developing communities of practice on emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Analytics and Blockchain.
· Minimum 3 years experience in a technology project delivery environment
· Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree, or equivalent
· Knowledge of various methodologies: waterfall, lean, agile
· Project management skills
· Team Lead skills an advantage
· Experience in stakeholder management and workshop facilitation an advantage
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
· Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
· Experience in a functional and/or technical role in a business or systems delivery environment preferably in the Financial Services sector
· Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc)
· Experience working through organizational change, with a consistent record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
· Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
· An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
· An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
· An awareness of key delivery methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
· Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.