Technical Support Specialist
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Are you passionate about a role that isn't just a job; it's a lifeline to customers?
A role that puts you at the forefront of the company, often having the first opportunity to spot trends and fix problems as part of a growing team of technical support specialists and improving the experience for our customers. If you are a problem-solver who believes and champions a human-centred approach to supporting customer journeys, we would love to see you join our growing team and Accenture Technology - a place to grow and explore endless opportunities across the globe.
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
Acting as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application, you are dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running and can accurately define a client issue, and interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge
· Maintain a high proficiency of all processes and product updates
· Maintain an internal knowledge base
· Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines, and policy updates.
· Investigate, troubleshoot, recreate, triage, technical issues
· Follow internal escalation paths across multiples tiers of scaled support
· Ability to troubleshoot issues without existing documentation or workflows
· Meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators, e.g. SLA, Response Time, CSAT, etc
· Ability to research past tickets and document new approvers/workflows as they change
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
· 1+ years of experience in technical support
· Initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
· Analytical skills and comfort analysing data and conducting root cause analysis
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you .
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com