Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
As part of the Talent Supply Chain team, the Talent Fulfillment Analyst is responsible for managing the scheduling of resources for their respective resource pool(s), undertaking the critical set of processes which helps to identify and propose right talent from a resource pool to ensure fulfillment of all open roles and for managing/monitoring people productivity targets.
The Talent Fulfillment Analyst works with the Talent Supply Lead to focus on supply/demand management activities in order to deliver resources to fulfill demand at right time and price to meet client needs.
· Acts as a main contact for stakeholders regarding fulfillment decisions.
· Determines 'sourcing' channel to fulfill demand.
· Understands project assumptions and priorities (including demand priority) for roles.
· Access "alternate pools" as necessary.
· Works with the Talent Supply Lead to understand the business environment to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to provide guidance and counsel to resolve supply/demand issues, and provide input into resource planning activities.
· Accountable for filling roles assigned to their resource pools and for getting their people staffed.
· Handles routine scheduling transactions and more complex situations with a minimum of help.
· Proactive and constant communication with the team to ensure process stability and requirements compliance.
· Run reports to help ensure high quality demand data and accuracy of all assignments.
· Monitor key staffing metrics and collaborate with our team to address gaps.
Qualifications and Experience:
· University degree (preferred in Human Resource Management)
· Advanced level of English.
· Advanced level of Excel.
· 3 years of experience in Human Resources are required for this position.
· Knowledge and experience in HR processes, tools and working methods according to recruitment processes, talent management.
· Strong customer management skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, stakeholders and executives at all levels of the organization.
· Good analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
· Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all of the business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement, etc)
· Capability to understand and appreciate a project's perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand.
· Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues.
· Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand.
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with a strong attention to detail and accuracy within a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to handle confidential information professionally and escalate issues when appropriate.