Within Accenture Operations BeLux we are looking for a highly motivated team member to integrate our “Talent Development & Operations” team.
Are you interested in domains such as project coordination and learning & development? In your daily life, do you enjoy planning, coordinating & follow up on projects ? Are you on the lookout for a first or new experience in a global services company such as Accenture ? Last, are you eager to grow into a future expert in project management & coordination ?
Then this is your chance!
For this specific role, you will work in the IT Department of our client active in the energy sector. Daily, you will be working in close collaboration with the Project Lead. You will support him on tasks such as :
· Schedule trainings for the employees & maintain up to date the trainings materials (e.g : manuals, process flows)
· Optimize the use of internal tools such as SharePoint or else
· Dress up an inventory of the clients’ IT Tools & keep it up to date
· Optimization of internal processes in the IT Department
· Organizing, attending and participating in meetings
· Manage the internal mailbox & answer training-related questions
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
· Bachelor’s degree in project & event management or any related field of study
· Excellent knowledge of both English and Dutch with a sound knowledge of French
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
· Good analytical and reporting skills
· Sound knowledge of IT tools such MS Office
· A strong motivation to learn & develop new skills in project management
· A previous experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· 13th month + holiday allowance
· 20 + 12 holidays
· Laptop and smartphone
· Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
· Bonus program
· Training & learning opportunities
· Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
· Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
· Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
· Employee shares purchase plan
· And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.