Supply Chain Analytics - Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Analytics, Mobility and Interactive. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients across all industries make faster, smarter decisions. You will play a critical role in helping them design solutions to complex business issues.
The Accenture's Analytics practice consists of a global network of over 17,000 colleagues experienced in leading Analytics tools, methods and applications for clients across all industries. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking teams provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Overall purpose of job
We are growing our Supply Chain Analytics practice in Ireland. This is an opportunity to work in bringing your supply chain analytics expertise to bear on delivering measurable value to our clients. We work with companies using dedicated offerings, assets and our expertise to provide effective and holistic supply chain analytics solutions, including inventory optimization, demand forecasting, cycle time optimization and predictive asset maintenance.
You will be an Analytics subject matter expert, bringing your unique skills to bear on the client problems. Typically, your role would involve
· Working with Accenture client teams to diagnose problem areas, seek optimization opportunities and contributing to architecting the solution.
· Bringing deep data manipulation, interrogation and visualization skills to maximize the utility of data insights, with a strong focus on high quality, on time project delivery.
· An ability to foresee problems and navigate around them.
· Deep technical skills, with a proven ability to pick up and work with Analytics tools such as SAS and Rev R
· Communication and translation of Analytics models and results to non-technical audiences, in both verbal and written formats.
· Presentation of results to clients
· We are looking for motivated, problem solving and self-improving Analytics professionals, to work as part of a continuously growing, diverse global team who are focused on using current and developing future cutting edge supply chain analytics tools and techniques to solve complex issues.
Skills & Experience
· Experience with data, visualisation, software tools and modelling techniques
· Proficient in predictive analytics technologies like R, Python, SPSS, SAS
· Proficient in ‘big data' analytics technologies like Hive, Hortonworks
· Proficient in visualisation analytics technologies like Tableau, Qlikview
· Familiarity with the application of predictive analytics, cognitive computing and forecasting, for example, to real world problems
· A proven track record in the development and implementation of data analytical projects, models and solutions
· Proven problem analysis and problem solving skills; Excellent numerical aptitude
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to non-technical audiences
· Good listening skills & communication skills, and an ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues
· Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and prioritise based on the requirements of the business
· Minimum 3 year's industry experience
· Life Sciences industry knowledge advantageous
· Educated to Bachelor's Degree level at a minimum; quantitative or computer science degree preferred
· Prior Consulting experience desirable
· Prior project management experience desirable
"Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity."
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.