Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The Software Engineer is a professional in objectoriented programing with expertise in JAVA technologies, relational databases, nonrelational databases, MVC serverside frameworks, XML, JSON, REST services, and CMS implementations such as Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, Drupal, Sitecore, etc.
· Communication between team members, stakeholders, clients.
· Time management in order to deliver the assignments.
· Document technical specifications and design.
· Support and troubleshoot the day to day technical needs for existing websites.
· Expected to know and utilize best practices.
· Update, maintain and troubleshoot existing websites.
· Analyze system requirement and system specification.
· Apply problem solving and technical skills to debug code and integration issues.
· Complete unit testing of all development code.
· +3 years experience as a software engineer.
· Academic background related to computer science.
· Intermediate English skills writing, reading and speaking.
· Strong Object Oriented Programming OOP foundations encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism.
· Strong knowledge of serverside development languages Java.
· Experience with MVC frameworks Apache Struts, Spring MVC, Java Server Faces JSF, Zend, Symfony, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Yii, Laravel, MVC, FubuMVC and similar.
· Experience with REST SOAP interfaces definition and usage.
· Experience with server-side template engines Apache FreeMarker, Apache Tiles, Velocity, JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library JSTL , Adobe HTL, Twig, Dwoo, Smarty, RainTPL, Savant. DotLiquit, StringTemlate, NVelocity, HHaml, Spark, Brail, etc.
· Experience with client side integration with MVC frameworks and service interfaces.
· Knowledge of maintaining software application and executing activities like monitoring, defect fixing and debugging.
· Managing Work.
· Communicating Effectively.