Service Delivery Team Leader
The purpose of this role is to manage the Client Team based in Dublin, Ireland. The Team Lead be responsible for delivering high calibre customer service to the client's customers.
The Team Lead will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support when necessary. They are the main point of contact for the client and act as the point for escalation. They are responsible for all aspects of the process and will liaise closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of new process incubation, induction and process improvement.
· Provide the client with SLA and metric reporting on team performance
· New process incubation and induction
· Continuous improvement strategies and ideas
· Risk and issue management
· Escalation and support
· Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring
· Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
· Coordinate coverage across languages and processes
· Leverage Accenture internal knowledge groups to support team
· Complete all Team Lead responsibilities in accordance to Accenture's policies
· Drive and manage Global initiatives
· Allocation and distribution of tasks across languages and processes
· Provide Insight to client on business trending
· Improve business processes within the team
· Identify opportunity to add value to client
· Understand the current environment and suggestion and implement ideas for improvement
· Drive for global standardisation where possible
· Responsible for maintenance and review cycle of process documentation
· Create and maintain project documentation relating to projects
· Working with Accenture internal teams to identify and implement best practice opportunities
· Ensure all reports are delivered accurately and timely in accordance with the statement of work
· Drive opportunity for improvement across the operation
· Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client.
· Promote an ethos and culture of improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
· Flexibility around working hours and some international travel may be required
· Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
• 2-4 years' team management experience in an international environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Fluent and written English
• Compliance background advantageous
• Ability to work on own initiative while in a Team environment
• Excellent organisational & time management abilities
• Strong negotiation skills
• Analytical approach to problem solving
• Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client's organisation
• Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.