The recent developments have led to worldwide measures. Most of us are working from home and facing all sort of challenges. You most likely have to keep a lot of plates spinning and manage projects, which may remind you of your role as a consultant.
We are coping with the same as you are!
At Accenture Technology we are dedicated to support our data engineering community. We are open to discuss options in the near future with Accenture.
Are you into SAS Analytics technologies and daydreaming about the next step in your career? Get in touch with us via the apply now button.
As a SAS Analytics consultant at Accenture Technology you will be using the latest technologies at clients to help them get to the next level. You are an experienced SAS consultant with solid technological skills. Besides that, you have excellent consulting skills and are able to advise clients. You will work closely with co-developers, architects and SME's to deliver solutions that perform and scale.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the recent digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some major league brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications good to go for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
· A Bachelor or Master’s degree
· At least 3 years relevant working experience
· Hands on experience on:
· Create and maintain DI studio jobs, SAS Base, SAS macros
· Data warehousing concepts (eg. SCD) and database queries (SQL)
· (Designing and building) Rules and Scenarios
· SAS Management console,
· SAS administration (f.e installation of hotfixes)
· An excellent communicator and good personal skills
· Strong advisory and consulting experience
· Demonstrated client management and relationship skills
· Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
· An expense allowance
· Discount on Accenture shares
· The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Bibi Driehuizen via firstname.lastname@example.org